Friday 30 April 2010

A Man's Card?


No glitter or fancy bows, tongue in cheek insult and no pink in sight? Does that make a man card? :-)

I made this DL card by covering one third of the card with embossed swiss dots (Cuttlebug folder) and two thirds with chocolate Doodles paper from Pink Petticoat. Don't forget to ink the edges! I used a bit of "manly" ribbon to cover the join but left it flat!! No bows!!

I coloured in a Pink Petticoat image using my promarkers and matted and layed this using the Doodles paper and card and stuck this near the top of the card using foam pads. I made the greeting ("You're how old?") using tiny alphabet stickers, matted and layered this the same as the image and stuck this to the bottom of the card using foam pads again.

Normally I'd bling it up a bit....but we're reliably informed this is one step to far ;-) But I might try a more glittery version of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking