Thursday 22 April 2010

Happy birthday, Oriental style



....or at least that was thie inspiration! I made this card using my Sizziz dies and XCut punches.






Starting with an A5 brown card blank, I trimmed orange bazzil to fit, rounded the corners and stuck it flat to the front of the card blank.



Next I used my "Branch with Leaves" Sizzix dies to make a swirly branch across the front of the card and cut white and orange flowers for blossoms using the XCut punches.

I stamped the greeting using Timber Brown Staz on and matted and layered this to the bottom corner of the card. Then I layered dragon files to the top corner.




I finally added a bit of sparkle to the centre of the flowers and dragon flies.



I liked the end result so much, I made another using a different colour scheme...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking