Wednesday 7 April 2010

50th Anniversary Card

The printer wouldn't print, the colours wouldn't match and I couldn't decide on whether to go for hearts or flowers, but I eventually finished a 50th Wedding Anniversary card ready for my mum-in-law to take with her down south! It's always the same....you have a great plan, you've made similar cards before but for some reason technology conspires against you! Or maybe that's just my paranoia!!!!
:-)

Anyway, here it it:



It's an 8" x 8" easel card (I love that shape!) inspired by my very favourite Pink Petticoat papers. I added a 3-d poem on the base card as the stopper, a couple of sizzix champagne glasses on the corner and of course gold stickles to make it all shimmer.



I might have gone overboard with the gold but mum-in-law loved it!
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking